Sunday, May 20, 2012

So I guess I should start with an introduction, why I'm doing this & all that stuff.

My name is Alley. Born and raised in a little town by the name of Rosepine, Louisiana. My passion is food and always has been. Then in July of 2011 I got married to my high-school sweetheart and I was plucked from a place that was the centerfold of my passion & dropped in Del Rio, Texas (Thank you U.S. Airforce). Now if you've never been to Louisiana let me tell you, nothing compares food wise. NOTHING. No matter where you go you will have fresh seafood and an array of spicey cajun cuisine at your disposal. We can fry anything (and often do) and make a gumbo you won't soon forget.


I've been wanting to do this for a couple of years now and have never got around to starting it but I guess you have to start somewhere. So here goes it, cross your fingers for me!






No comments:

Post a Comment